Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Google Experience

[Click on title for external eWeek article link]

Now, I don't like saying, "I told you so", nor do I like to dance on someone's grave...

okay, you can find me on scary, windy evenings dancing on the graves of companies that got too big to handle. I am not saying this is the end of Google. Hell, I dont want that to happen at all. But here is another classic example of what happens to you if hype precedes product, service and quality.

To wit, even Yahoo! has computers replying to your emails.

If you will permit, I predict both these idiot companies will get swallowed by smaller organizations steeped in shameless customer service. If you want to start such a company, get in touch with me, lol!

Good Luck Google!

I will continue wishing you good luck, and wishing what I wish happens to the fruit company...

No comments: