Thursday, November 16, 2006

Traveling my style

[Click on post title for link to New York Times article. Requires free subscription, however.]

I have been traveling very little by flight. However, I believe in total simplicity and relaxation. I simply refuse to stuff myself like a dead puppy so that some stranger I am unlikely to meet again in my life might approve. Yes, there is that teeny tiny possibility that this person maybe responsible for all those millions I may earn in the future. But, if I do have to look like a showpiece, am I going to be comfortable earning the millions?

Yes, traveling on your job is different. However, I sincerely wish people were to loosen up a little bit. Till then, when it is for pleasure, it is shorts all the way..even to Alaska, wait, maybe that's a little uncomfortable!

No comments: